Tuesday, September 21, 2010

....and on her Tongue is the Law of Kindness. .

She opens her mouth with wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness. Proverbs 31:26 .......Lord ,let it be so!  


   Our Women's Ministry at church hosted the Beth Moore Simulcast this past weekend. This was the verse that she spoke about. I just want to share some of my notes and thoughts about how God spoke to me. 
First we live in a MEAN world! Second as Women we ARE going to open our mouths! You know thats true! whether you like it or not. I want to be Kind!  


Beth Moore had 8 tastes of kindness that she discussed.
Two stood out to me: 
1. Kindness wears down when we wear down.
    Boy do I know that to be true. When I'm tired physically, emotionally, or spiritually I find it almost impossible to be kind.  The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. Luke 6:44-46   I want my heart to be so full of kindness that, that is what will splash out on to you if your standing to close. 


2. Kindness craves and outlet.   God has laid on my heart a desire to help some people that are in need. the next thought I had was HOW? I don't have the financial resources needed to met their needs. Then I was reminded that my Father does! He owns the cattle on a thousand  hills.  I also was reminded of George Muller:  
   When God put it into the heart of George Muller to build orphanages, he had                 only two shillings (50 cents) in his pocket. Without making his wants known to any man, but to God alone, over a million, four hundred thousand pounds ($7,000,000) were sent to him for the building and maintaining of these orphan homes. (this was in the 1800's) 


Praying Philippians 4:7 & 8, and trusting that God will supply all their needs according to his glorious riches. 



No comments:

Post a Comment