Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Waging War

I'm back on the front lines in the battle to loose weight and get in shape.
I rode my bike to work this morning 9.75 miles and burned over 500 calories!!!!!!
Wow it felt great! How is it that when I get lazy and don't exercise I'm OK with that lethargic feeling. How quickly I forget the empowered feeling of a good workout.

I'm thinking about writing a diet and exercise challenge. With daily disciplines to add to your existing lifestyle, weeding out the bad habits, and with daily scripture and devotional thoughts. This will be mainly for myself but I will share it on here and with others, hopeful as a source of encouragement to wage your own war were needed. Please know I am foot solider right along side you in this war, I never have been a high ranking officer nor never will be. My desire is to be obedient and follow the orders given to me.


1 comment:

  1. Christy, You should give diet/exercise challenge a shot.

    ReplyDelete