Monday, March 23, 2009

What is it with SNOW and Mondays?

If my calculations are correct it has snowed three out of four Mondays this month. Don't we struggle enough on Mondays? Okay to be fair we have had some fantastic days, in the mid 60's.
Saturday was one of those Bbbeeeautiful days. I rode my bike, and worked in the yard and graden. David & I planted peas and onions in the garden. Marking my calender - March 21 started garden outside-peas & onions. We have broccoli, brussel spouts, leeks, and tomatoes started inside.

I haven't blogged in quite a while so I thought I get on and just write something.

Thursday & Friday I taught a Disaster Relief Chaplains class, had four students. We had great discussion, I really enjoyed it.

I'm tapped, drained, spent...nothing new,or out of the ordinary to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment