Thursday, February 26, 2009

Confessions of a Lazy Soilder

Ok, time for full disclosure, I going to come clean. Its the only way this will work.
Two years ago I started a process by which I lost 63lbs. This past July when I got married I was at my lowest weight in a very long time. Here is my confession: On July 19, 2008 I began cooking the "old way" and stopped exercising as much. I have put 18 lbs back on! (this is where if I had a way of recording sound to my blog you would hear great wailing and nashing of teeth) OK ENOUGH!

Moving on. . . today is the day. I have not lost the War on weight! I simple gave up a couple of battles. I will now take up my weapons (food journal, glass of water, tennis shoes) and prepare to reenter the war.

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. James 5:16 This was the verse of the day on a friend's site. It was suggested that you blog about this verse I think it fits with this blog very well. My lack of self control is a sin that I need healing for.

No comments:

Post a Comment