Friday, October 1, 2010

What traffic sign best reflects your life right now?

I think my life has reflected all of these signs and many more at one time or another.  A few other signs that I have found funny are: 

1. The first time I arrived in Hyrum, UT we were in a residential area, with nice home and there was a Cattle crossing sign. 13 years later and that sign is still there. 

2. Years ago while driving through Oklahoma there was a sign that read, "Do Not pull off road in smoke" a few yard down the road was a sign that read, " Do Not drive through Smoke" What am I suppose  to do?

3. While on vacation in New Jersey David & I saw this sign -     
     Sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh because anywhere else I had ever been they were called speed bumps. I'm glad that most people were not obeying these signs. Can you imagine the traffic jams. 

4. This morning as I drove past our church sign I laughed out loud because It read, " Free Coffee and Everlasting Life"  Well for living in a predominately Mormon state (They believe that drinking tea or coffee is a sin) that was Funny.  Yet at the same time it reminded me to pray for two missionaries that David & I have been talking to. I want them to see the truth of God's Love and to be set free from bondage.

No comments:

Post a Comment