Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not a New Year Resolution!

I Never make Weight loss, Diet or Exercise a New Years Resolution. I guess because so many people do, I just don't want to. I've always been that way, I rarely ever start the latest trend or get the hottest item on the market until it has run its course or been around for a while.

Yesterday I was at Border and picked up Ali Vincent, (The first female Biggest Loser Winner) new book, 'Believe It and Be It'. and read several pages - a quick read. Last night I went to the Library and checked out a copy of Jessica Seinfield's Cookbook 'Deceptively Delicious'. I felt the motivation building.

Today is the day. I started out by making a DD recipe for breakfast. Of course I altered the recipe, My version was: Pumpkin and Walnut Oatmeal [ oatmeal, pumpkin puree, ground flax seed, cinnamon, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar and walnuts] No Fat, Highfiber and Very Tasty.

Started keeping my food Journal again. Planning to workout after lunch. Hoping to talk a friend into getting on board with me so that we can encourage and hold each other accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment