Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHY ME GOD?????

Why O Why? Why Me God? ...ok honestly when you read the first few words did you think, "Oh no what happened?" or "What is she whining about?" if so...gotcha! My, "Why me God?" question is purely one of praise and adoration. Why does he love me so, why does he choose to bless me beyond anything I have ever imagined. He is SOoooo Good to me! I don't deserve all that he does for me. He is ever constant, ever faithful. His love is pure! He will never leave me or forsake me! He disciplines me because he loves me (proverbs 3:12 - we studied this with the children last nightat church)

I don't know about you but I can't recall ever hearing someone question God when he unloads good things into their lives. But look out if pain or suffering should come our way, we whine and complain and question God like nothing else. Man we sound like a bunch of spoiled brats.

Why do we feel entitled to the good things and pitch a fit over the painful things?

I once hear someone say, "What if everything we neglected to thank God for today he took away from us?" I don't believe he works like this . . . but what if?

Please don't think that by my writing this blog I'm claiming to be on top of my game with Praise and Thanksgiving. Far from it. I hope that by writing this it will help me be more mindful to say
"THANK YOU DADDY!" ......."Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father above."

Thank you Father for you gift of salvation, my husband, health, my dear family & friends, work . . . this is just the beginning of my list ....what on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment