Monday, January 26, 2009

Random thoughts - Its Monday what do you expect?

Yay! I have 1 follower on my blog. Thanks Tracy.
Tracy is my neighbor, friend from church, and walking buddy(when the weather is good).

My dear sweet husband remembered our 6 month anniversary and suprised me with a gift during church yesterday.

I'm trying hard to get back into the routine of working out daily.

Currently reading "The Proper Care and Feeding of Marriage" by Dr. Laura Schessinger.

I'm sore from the last couple of days workouts - lunges hurt like crazy but the pay off is worth it.

My 1st &2nd grade Sunday School Class learned about Samson yesterday. What a blast! I wish you could have see their eyes when I told them that Samson tore a Lion in half with his bare hands and that with a donkey bone he killed 1000 men by himself. Talk about a superhero. But like all superheros he had his weakness.

I was really hoping for 2 feet of snow overnight so I'd have an excuse to miss work, but it didn't, I'm here.

I'm making homemade chicken noodle soup for supper tonight. YUM!!!

listening to Delirious - "Did You Feel the Moutains Tremble"

Need to get jumper cables for Davids truck - dead battery again!

Interested in researching the Nazerite Vow - Samson was one from birth and John the Baptist was also. I know they didn't drink wine or cut their hair.

Well I need to go fix lunch for the guys ( I work at a group home for men with schizophrenia)

No comments:

Post a Comment