Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last Meal

3/9 Just saw an article about celeb chefs. They were asked what would be on their menu if it was their last meal. Seriously, they would want me to narrow my favorites down to one meal? Well who says it has to be a normal size meal if I'm dying I don't have to worry about gaining weight or indigestion. How about we start with Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, fresh peas, corn on the cob, hot rolls, mac & cheese no scratch that make it cheese grits.

3/10 Well today is a new day and my tastes have changed. I feel a bit like, all things Itailian. Tomorrow might be Mexican or Thai, or Veitnamese or Chinese........or a hundred other wonderful possibilities.
Maybe I'll just stick around for a while and enjoy the food. 

However, I wonder what will be served at God's Banqueting Table? Hmmmm just think every tribe, language and nation will be there. I'm thinking there will be some pretty amazing eats in Heaven!

1 comment:

  1. And since we are all God's children, we'll be free to have any or all of every different cuisine we choose. Then again...are spirits/souls even capable of eating? Would we even need or want to?

    ReplyDelete